Wednesday, January 2, 2013

1990s Favorite Movies

We were exposed to movies even at the early age because my siblings are really fond of watching chick flicks and these are the movies that made me love films so much.

1. 10 Things I Hate About You - Starring Julie Stiles, Heath Ledger, Joseph Gordon- Levitt and Larisa Oleynik



What I love about this movie is that the story is not a typical one, not on the year it was released. The girl who is an anti-social fell for a guy who got stucked on a paid agreement to get the girl's attention but unexpectedly the girl fell for him and he wasn't ready for it. 







Photos credit: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0P90g-mz4gWZqBBt5UbuzE5dBtz1pT0XRAhq6mxdIQqYNEBJLOg

This is a fun movie to watch, I promise. There's a humor in it and at the same you'll realize the 10 things you'll  hate and love about the guy you like.

2. She's All That - Starring Freddie Prinze Jr. and Rachael Leigh Cook


What I love about this movie is that though it is kinda predictable, the characters in the film will make you giggle and fall in love at the same time. Watching this at the age of 12 years old, what reaction do you expect? Of course, I also dreamed my own prince charming. The guy who seems so perfect, Student Body President, Captain of the Football Team, "The" Prince Charming of the campus fell for an "ordinary" girl who loves art. But the twist here is that the attention stared with a bet that became the conflict of the story. 






Photos credit: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhy3k7MPNoQDct1pxW9x6FZqABW0xIPzg0GKKgiwgou7UJLdpoog


3. Bring It On - Starring Kristen Dunst, Eliza Dushku, Jesse Bradford and Gabrielle Union


This is our all time favorite movie. If others memorized the lines in the movie Parent Trap, my younger sister and I memorized the lines in this movie. If you are a music lover and a dancer, you will really love this movie because during those times when we first watched this, we were so amazed on how they come up with this kind of movie. The moves and the stunts were really good and I think the first Bring It On is the best among the other Bring It On movies. Don't you think so? 





Photos credit: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXl-xMc8SNZZI3QkrSCkFtIyNeO4Xz6jsngRI1UgJ7_oyZnn0I



Trivia: Gabrielle Union is present in all of these movies. :)


These are just 3 movies that I would like to share with you guys. I'll post more later..... 
Thank you for stopping by, God bless y'all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment